Once your package has arrived, we encourage you to open and check to make sure that the shirt that we made meets your requirement. Try your shirt on as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the shirt.
1) All our shirts are tailored by experienced professionals and hand-made accordingly. Each shirt goes through quality-inspection four times before being shipped out to minimize such problems from arising. Because each shirt is hand-made, there will be at most a 5% difference between the product picture and the product you receive.
2) catchsomerays.com accepts a partial or complete refund for the item that has problem due to our carelessness. That means we cannot warrant a refund if the problem of the item is not caused by catchsomerays.com.
Specific Policies for Our Items
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on catchsomerays.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your shirt and the color shown on screen may not mean that the shirt is defective or mis-shipped. And the pictures in the page are only for reference, the color can not be 100% the same, we can only assure 90% similarity with the models. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please provide the photos as a proof and contact us to ask for a full refund or shirt exchange.
As all of our shirts are hand-sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your shirt will fit you perfectly, our tailors have reserved additional fabric in the seams to allow minor modifications.
1) Size Deviation
If your shirts size differs from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor. Copy of the receipt must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
2) shirt is the size you ordered but does not fit
Please understand that shirts that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. You can go to a local tailor or a professional seamstress to have the shirt re-sized at your own cost: Please note that if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, re-sizing may not be possible.
Return not accepted if:
- Washed or worn items, or items that have been damaged by your usage.
- Items lacking original labels, price tags and packaging.
- Items lacking accessories that were sold together with the original product.
- Gift with purchase that do not have quality issues.
- Merchandise that exceeded the returns timeframe.
- No returns and no exchanges for personalized items.
No returns and no exchanges for perishables, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including bra, etc) due to hygienic reasons.
Products with quality-related issues may be returned for a refund by contacting us within 7 days after receiving your order.
Please understand us, all of our shirts are high quality handmade, and have no shirt in store. So if you return the shirt, it would be useless, and can never be sold again.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.